These are the steps taken to get your band looking like new:
- Measure the band to see how far it is from its original state
- Meticulously remove each link
- Repair and Rebuild any links that are worn, dented or damaged
- The links and solder will be the SAME color, NOT green like most jewelers
- Replace damaged pins with SOLID gold pins, NOT hollow like most jewelers
- Build up the clasp if needed
- Reassemble the entire band
- Reassemble the clasp
- Polish to the original factory state
- If you need additional links to make the band longer once the band is tightened there will be an additional charge of $225 each link (or you may supply your own)
- If any links are beyond repair we would need to replace them with new ones. We can do an exchange on your links to discount the price
- You are responsible for shipping your band to us
- Our rebuilding jobs take 6-10 weeks for completion
This is what the customer of this band had to say:
Here is a picture of the band on my watch. I wore it today. The links are super tight. Tell the watchmaker he/she is the best. I showed it to a local Jewelry Store owner and she took your name and web site. Said "the work was first class." She had seen the band prior to the restoration. Thank you again. Johnny
I received the watch today and I am extremely pleased with the work. As long as y’all are in business, you’ll be my go-to choice for my Rolex band repairs. I’ll leave you guys a glowing review!- Gatz
"Just a follow-up on my Rolex . I am very pleased with both the workmanship and turn around time to turn a worn out band to a brand new band. GREAT WORK!!! We are so impressed i would like to know if the same can be done on a smaller(woman's)president."
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
We do not represent nor are we affiliated, associate whatsoever with Rolex Watch U.S.A., Inc., eBay or any Watch Companies.