Why do collectors love the Cosmograph Daytona reference 116520? For starters, it holds a special place in Rolex history as the first Daytona to run on a movement developed and produced entirely in-house. It also boasts the coveted all-steel finish, including the Tachymeter bezel. With interest for stainless steel sports models at an all-time high, the Daytona 116520 continues to top many collectors' must-have lists. As a traditional chronograph, ref. 116520 also features the series' signature Tachymeter bezel, pushers above and below the waterproof crown, and coordinating registers on the dial. This example is presented here in excellent New old stock Rolex condition, featuring a stunning white dial and Superluminova. Original plastic is still attached to the case, lugs and buckle. Hologram perfectly intact on the case.
Comes complete with boxes, books, hang tags, polishing cloth and a copy of the rolex paper. Model and serial number have been verified.
NOS 40mm Rolex Daytona Stainless Steel White Dial Watch 116520
- New Old Stock - with plastic
- Case Measures: 40mm
- Bracelet: Stainless steel Oyster w/ Oysterlock clasp
- Length: 8" closed (we can size smaller if needed)
- Dial: White w/ Superluminova hands and Index hour markers w/ 3 sub dials: 60-second, 30-minute, and 12-hour
- Bezel: Tachymeter Bezel
- Serial: "K"
- Model: 116520
- Year of Manufacture: 2001
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Movement: Automatic
- 100% Money Back