The GMT Master came to market in 1954, followed shortly by ref. 1675. With its iconic design set featuring a bi-directional 24-hour bezel, classic luminescent display on the dial, and versatile stainless steel finish, the Rolex 1675 Pepsi was a massive success. It remained in production for several more years before being discontinued in 1980. Reference 1675 was the first GMT Master to feature crown guards. It was also the first reference in the series to feature the distinction "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" on the dial. There are numerous variations on the market, including the exceptional Rolex 1675 for sale here. It includes a very desirable faded red (fuchsia) and blue (ghost) Pepsi bezel, patina lume, and a hunter green nylon bracelet.
1966 Vintage Rolex GMT Master 1675 Fuchsia Pepsi Long E Rare Matte Watch 1675
- Condition: Stainless steel case shows surface wear from use. It comes with a faded red and blue Pepsi insert (now fuchsia) that has visible wear. Serial and reference numbers are crisp and well defined. Acrylic crystal has light wear and some small micro scratches. Dial is excellent black dial with dark Ivory hour markers and almost matching hands. GMT hand and second hands have been replaced. Dial and hands have some signs of age.
- Includes generic green watch box
- Case Measures: 40mm
- Bracelet: Green Nylon Strap
- Length: Adjustable up to 9"
- Color Dial: Matte Black
- Hands: Excellent long E" black tritium dial w/ medium dark creamy hour markers. Hands have ages slightly lighter than the dial.
- Bezel: Faded "ghost" blue and Fuchsia (Pepsi) bezel insert which shows wear from use
- Serial: 1902***
- Model: 1675
- Year of Manufacture: 1966
- Crystal: Acrylic
- Movement: Automatic
- 100% Money Back