Mens 18k Yellow Gold & Stainless Steel Tag Heuer Link Calibre 5 Automatic Watch! VERY NICE WATCH! This watch has some light scratches on the bezel and buckle. No major flaws or defects, what is in excellent working and visual condition!
We do not have the original box or papers for this watch but will come in a watch gift box. It has been professionally authenticated and backed by our money back guarantee! We also provide a 2 Year Warranty all parts and labor with the purchase of this watch for your protection.
We stand by all our watches and jewelry and offer a policy. No stocking fees or hassles. We are family owned for over 30 years in the same location. Please give us a try, you won't want to go anywhere else.
FREE Fedex 2nd day Shipping - Fully Insured - Includes Watch Box
2 YEAR WARRANTY
- We Guarantee this to be 100% Authentic
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- FREE Fedex 2nd day Shipping
- Fully Insured
- COMES IN GENERIC WATCH BOX
- Case Measures: 41mm (46mm incl. crown)
- Case Hallmarked: TagHeuer Calibre 5 Swiss Made RWR0499 WJF2050 Stainless Steel and 18k Gold Sapphire Crystal Water Resistant 200 Meters Automatic Swiss Made Since 1860
- Thickness: 13mm
- Bracelet: TagHeuer Stainless Steel Y-F3
- Length: 8"
- Dial Hallmarked: TagHeuer Link Calibre 5 Automatic 200 Meters
- Color Dial: Cream
- Color Hands: Gold
- Color Markers: Gold
- Model: WJF2050
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Weight: 161.6 grams
- Movement: Automatic
- Year of Manufacture: 2010
- 100% Money Back
- 14 Day Hassle-Free Return Guarantee
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
*Sumpters Jewelry warrants this watch against defects under normal use. We hereby warrant our watch to the original owner. This warranty covers any movement parts should there be any mechanical or functional defect. This warranty does not cover any case parts, crown, crystals, bezel, tube and bracelet parts, theft, loss or acts of God, accidents such as blows, impacts damage resulting from any tampering of the watch by any other person(s) other than Sumpters Jewelry, damage from mistreatment or improper use, water damage, or modification through the addition or substitution of parts or accessories not supplied at the point of sale.