The Datejust is the quintessential dress watch, boasting the exclusivity of the Rolex brand while featuring a timeless aesthetic that you will be proud to don on your wrist for decades to come. Reference 1601 is a testament to that fact as it came to market decades ago and remains a coveted collector's item among Rolex enthusiasts of all ages, budgets, and professions. The iteration you see here is as classic as it gets. It features the Datejust's iconic jump date mechanism at the 3-hour marker, an engine turn bezel, with a replacement aftermarket newer style jubilee bracelet and rolex buckle. It's a vintage Rolex that exudes retro charm. This pre-owned Rolex is hard for even the most experienced luxury watch collectors to resist.
1973 36mm Rolex Datejust Stainless Steel Jubilee Engine Turn Bezel Watch 1601
- Condition: This Rolex watch is in overall excellent condition for its age with an aftermarket band with Rolex buckle which shows some stretch.
- Includes generic green watch box
- Case Measures: 36mm
- Bracelet: Aftermarket New Style Jubilee Bracelet with Rolex Buckle
- Length: 7 1/2" closed (we can size larger or smaller if needed)
- Dial: Silver "Pie Pan" Index
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Engine Turn
- Serial: 3450***
- Model: 1601
- Year of Manufacture: 1973
- Crystal: Acrylic
- Movement: Automatic
- 100% Money Back